Wednesday June 30, 1999
US date format: 6/30/1999, UK date format: 30/6/1999
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see zodiac on June 30, 1999). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to If You Had My Love by Jennifer Lopez.
In UK 9pm (Till I Come) by ATB was in the top 5 hits.
Drop Dead Gorgeous, directed by Michael Patrick Jann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1999
while Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets by J. K. Rowling was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Black Heaven.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The ClueFinders 5th Grade Adventures: The Secret of the Living Volcano or Cyber Org.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 30, 1999?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- Twenty-three people die when fire consumes the Sealand Youth Training Center in South Korea.
- The Scottish Parliament is officially opened by Elizabeth II on the day that legislative powers are officially transferred from the old Scottish Office in London to the new devolved Scottish Executive in Edinburgh.
- Europol (short for European Police Office) the European Union's criminal intelligence agency became fully operational.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 30, 1999?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #5 R&B songs
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $77.44
- Apple AAPL: opens at $45.69
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $87.75
- General Electric GE: opens at $109.00
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $124.81
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on June 30, 1999?
On June 30, 1999 the day of the week was Wednesday.
What zodiac sign is June 30, 1999?
On June 30, 1999 the zodiac sign was Cancer.
Who was the US President on June 30, 1999?
On June 30, 1999 the US President was Bill Clinton (Democrat).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on June 30, 1999?
On June 30, 1999 the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour).
Who was the Pope on June 30, 1999?
On June 30, 1999 Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
What was the number one song in June 30, 1999?
The number one song in the week of June 30, 1999 was If You Had My Love by Jennifer Lopez in US and 9pm (Till I Come) by ATB in UK.
What were the top hits on June 30, 1999?
The top hits on June 30, 1999 were If You Had My Love by Jennifer Lopez, Livin' La Vida Loca by Ricky Martin, Last Kiss by Pearl Jam in US and 9pm (Till I Come) by ATB, Livin' La Vida Loca by Ricky Martin, My Love Is Your Love by Whitney Houston in UK.