Tuesday June 29, 1999
US date format: 6/29/1999, UK date format: 29/6/1999
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on June 29, 1999). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to If You Had My Love by Jennifer Lopez.
In UK 9pm (Till I Come) by ATB was in the top 5 hits.
Drop Dead Gorgeous, directed by Michael Patrick Jann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1999
while Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets by J. K. Rowling was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Black Heaven.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Action Half-life or Discworld Noir.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 29, 1999?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 29, 1999?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Maxwell - Fortunate
- Destiny's Child - Bills, Bills, Bills
- Case - Happily Ever After
- Chante Moore - Chante's Got A Man
- 702 - Where My Girls At?
- Sporty Thievz Featuring Mr. Woods - No Pigeons
- Whitney Houston - It's Not Right But It's Okay
- Blaque - 808
- Jennifer Lopez - If You Had My Love
- R. Kelly - Did You Ever Think
Make this day unforgettable
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next June 29If June 29, 1999 is your birthday you're 21 years, 2 months, 27 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 9 months, 4 days.
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $75.44
- Apple AAPL: opens at $42.72
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $86.69
- General Electric GE: opens at $106.81
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $123.00