Monday June 07, 1999
US date format: 6/7/1999, UK date format: 7/6/1999
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 7, 1999). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Milly Zero and Mouse Myers.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to If You Had My Love by Jennifer Lopez.
In UK Sweet Like Chocolate by Shanks & Bigfoot was in the top 5 hits.
Crane World, directed by Pablo Trapero, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1999
while I Ain'T Got Time To Bleed by Jesse Ventura was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Unzipped.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing ChuChu Rocket! or Battle Hunter.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 07, 1999?
- Luciana, virgin, martyr [WTS (Bruges)]
- Blessed Maria Theresia of Soubiran (died 1889)
- Saint Procopius [PCP (Paris), as Proces]
- Saint Wulstan, bishop of Worcester, confessor (Translation day)
- See more
- Paco Stanley: Mexican TV entertainer (Born 1942).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 07, 1999?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Sport Games on June 07, 1999
- Indiana Pacers - New York Knicks : 90 - 78
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1999?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $80.44
- Apple AAPL: opens at $48.13
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $79.94
- General Electric GE: opens at $104.00
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $118.12