Friday June 18, 1999
US date format: 6/18/1999, UK date format: 18/6/1999
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 18, 1999). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to If You Had My Love by Jennifer Lopez.
In UK Sweet Like Chocolate by Shanks & Bigfoot was in the top 5 hits.
Rogue Trader, directed by James Dearden, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1999
while The Art Of Happiness by the Dalai Lama and Howard C. Cutler was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Unzipped.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Crash Team Racing or Test Drive Off-Road 3.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 18, 1999?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- The Second Global Street Party is held around world including Bangladesh, USA, Uruguay, Spain, Germany, England (10,000 in London), Switzerland, Nigeria (10,000 in Port Harcourt).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 18, 1999?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Sport Games on June 18, 1999
- New York Knicks - San Antonio Spurs : 67 - 80
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $80.81
- Apple AAPL: opens at $45.38
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $82.31
- General Electric GE: opens at $108.06
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $120.19