Thursday 21 April 1904
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gijsbert van Hall and Heddy Astrup.
while The Crossing by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1904!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1904 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Gijsbert van Hall: Banker / Mayor of Amsterdam (1957-67).
- Heddy Astrup: Norwegian philantrophist, also called "Barnehjelpens mor" ('the mother of children's aid').
- Jean Hélion: French painter whose abstract work of the 1930s established him as a leading modernist.
- Gabriel Loire: French artist, a stained glass artist and painter.
- Jean Helion: France Painter.
- Odilo Globocnik: Italian-Austrian SS officer (d. 1945)
- Ty Cobb makes his pro debut for Augusta (South Atlantic League).
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Under the Anheuser Bush - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Navajo - J.W. Myers
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?