Thursday 21 April 1904
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 21, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Hélion and Gabriel Loire.
A Miracle Under the Inquisition, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 April 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1904!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1904 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Jean Hélion: French painter whose abstract work of the 1930s established him as a leading modernist.
- Gabriel Loire: French artist, a stained glass artist and painter.
- Gijsbert van Hall: Banker / Mayor of Amsterdam (1957-67).
- Heddy Astrup: Norwegian philantrophist, also called "Barnehjelpens mor" ('the mother of children's aid').
- Jean Helion: France Painter.
- Odilo Globocnik: Italian-Austrian SS officer (d. 1945).
- Ty Cobb makes his pro debut for Augusta (South Atlantic League).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Dear Old Girl - Haydn Quartet
- I Can't Do the Sum - Billy Murray