Saturday February 21, 1987
This day in 30 sec.
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 21, 1987). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ellen Page and Ashley Greene.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Livin' On A Prayer by Bon Jovi.
In UK I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) by George Michael & Aretha Franklin was in the top 5 hits.
Lethal Weapon, directed by Richard Donner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while Marilyn by Gloria Steinem was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Der Landarzt.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Golvellius or Contra.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 February 1987
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 February 1987!
Which were the important events of 21 February 1987 ?
- Saint Pepin of Landen
- Language Martyrs' Day - A day celebrated by Bengali speaking people for gaining right of mother tongue.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Peter Damiani.
- Saint Randoald
- International Mother Language Day (UNESCO).
- Ellen Page: Movie Actress.
- Ashley Greene: American model and actress.
- Burgess Abernethy
- Heli Simpson
- Moussier Tombola
- Tuppence Middleton: Actress.
- Joel Redman: English wrestler.
- Eniola Aluko: Nigerian-English footballer.
- Abernethy: TV Actor.
- Enrique David Mateo: Brazilian footballer.
- Noel Odell: English mountaineer, last person to see Mallory and Irvine alive (Born 1890).
- Cindy Rarick wins LPGA Tsumura Hawaiian Ladies Golf Open.
- Syrian army marches into Beirut, Lebanon.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer
- Georgia Satellites - Keep Your Hands To Yourself
- Chicago - Will You Still Love Me?
- Huey Lewis & The News - Jacob's Ladder
- Samantha Fox - Touch Me (I Want Your Body)
- The Jets - You Got It All
- Lionel Richie - Ballerina Girl
- Madonna - Open Your Heart
- Ready For The World - Love You Down
- Cyndi Lauper - Change Of Heart
Top #10 R&B songs
Top #10 Latin songs
- Daniela Romo - De mi enamorate
- Marisela - Tu dama de hierro
- Es mi mujer - Emmanuel
- Rocio Durcal - Quedate conmigo esta noche
- y quien puede ser - Jose Jose
- La hora del adios - Dyango y Rocio Durcal
- Macumba - Veronica Castro
- Te amare - Jose Feliciano
- Angelica Maria - El hombre de mi vida
- Braulio - En bancarrota
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?