Friday 21 March 1986
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 21, 1986). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Scott Eastwood and Dean Geyer.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to These Dreams by Heart.
In UK Chain Reaction by Diana Ross was in the top 5 hits.
Miracles, directed by Jim Kouf, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while House by Tracy Kidder was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Magnus.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Crackout or Highlander.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 March 1986
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 March 1986!
Which were the important events of 21 March 1986 ?
- Blessed Clementia of Hohenberg
- World Poetry Day - by UNESCO.
- St. Nicholas of Flue
- Astrology: First day of star sign Aries.
- China: Chunfen.
- Harmony Day in Australia.
- World Down Syndrome Day
- Earth Day.
- Ostara - Neopagan festival of Ostara.
- Bah�'f Faith - End of the 19-day sunrise-to-sunset.fast.
- Saints Philemon and Domnin
- The third day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- Iranian New Year's Day (Norouz): (also celebrated in many other countries of Asia) Iranian calendar.
- Traditional date of vernal equinox, used for reckoning Easter. The real equinox usually occurs one day earlier.
- South Africa: International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination.
- Benito Ju�rez Day, a Fiesta Patria in Mexico.
- Namibia: Independence Day.
- Japan: Vernal Equinox Day (public holiday).
- Egypt: Mother's Day
- New Year of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Scott Eastwood: Movie Actor.
- Dean Geyer: Musician.
- William Bigeon: French racing harness driver, the son of race horse trainer and jockey, Jean-Luc Bigeon.
- Sam Nixon: Pop Singer.
- Ruby Rose: Model.
- Romanos Alyfantis: Greek swimmer.
- Nikoleta Kyriakopoulou: Greek pole vaulter.
- Joseph Mawle: English actor.
- Michu : Spanish footballer.
- August de Boodt: Belgian politician, dies at age 90.
- 199.22 million shares traded in New York Stock Exchange
- Kania skates ladies world record 500 m (39.52 seconds) and 3 km (4:18.02)
- Pittsburgh Associates buy Pittsburgh Pirates for US$218 million.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Janet Jackson - What Have You Done For Me Lately
- Cherrelle With Alexander O'Neal - Saturday Love
- New Edition - A Little Bit Of Love (Is All It Takes)
- Your Smile - Rene & Angela
- Prince And The Revolution - Kiss
- Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
- The Gap Band - Going In Circles
- Force M.D.'s - Tender Love
- Aretha Franklin - Another Night
- Teddy Pendergrass - Love 4/2
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?