Tuesday November 21, 1989
This day in 30 sec.
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 21, 1989). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Fabian Delph and Amarah Martin.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Blame It On The Rain by Milli Vanilli.
In UK All Around The World by Lisa Stansfield was in the top 5 hits.
Christmas Vacation, directed by Jeremiah S. Chechik, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1989
while Some Can Whistle by Larry McMurtry was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Sweet Life.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing David Wolf: Secret Agent or Dragon Knight.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 November 1989
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1989!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1989 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Fabian Delph: English footballer.
- Amarah Martin: American noted family, the granddaughter of actress and comedienne Whoopi Goldberg.
- Justin Tucker: Football Player.
- Will Buckley: English footballer.
- Cody Linley: Actor.
- Ejay Falcon: Filipino actor.
- Getter Laar: Estonian footballer.
- Adrian Robinson: American football player (d. 2015).
- Dárvin Chávez: Mexican footballer.
- Law banning smoking on most domestic flights signed by President Bush
- TV cameras permitted in British House of Commons
- Atari introduces the Lynx hand-held video game system. It features a 4.0 MHz 65C02 processor, 16-bit graphics processor, Six sound channels, 3.5-inch color LCD screen, 16 colors out of 4096 palette. Weight is under one pound. Price is US$150-200, with the Galifornia Games video game cartridge.
- The Members of the Constituent Assembly of Namibia begin to draft the Constitution of Namibia, which will be the constitution of the newly independent Namibia.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1989 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Milli Vanilli - Blame It On The Rain
- Bad English - When I See You Smile
- The B-52's - Love Shack
- Paula Abdul - (It's Just) The Way That You Love Me
- Billy Joel - We Didn't Start The Fire
- Richard Marx - Angelia
- Alice Cooper - Poison
- Soul II Soul - Back To Life
- Linda Ronstadt - Don't Know Much
- Phil Collins - Another Day In Paradise
Top #10 R&B songs
- Stephanie Mills - Home
- Luther Vandross - Here And Now
- Jermaine Jackson - Don't Take It Personal
- Chuckii Booker - (Don't U Know) I Love U
- Jody Watley - Everything
- Angela Winbush - It's The Real Thing
- Kashif - Personality
- Somebody For Me - Heavy D & The Boyz
- Alyson Williams - Just Call My Name
- Miki Howard - Ain't Nuthin' In The World
Top #10 Latin songs
- Fuiste Un Trozo De Hielo En La Escarcha - Chayanne
- Como Fui A Enamorarme De Ti - Los Bukis
- Fria como el viento - Luis Miguel
- Lucerito - Cuentame
- Si Me Vas A Olvidar - Roberto Carlos
- El Que Mas Te Ha Querido - Dyango
- No Digas No - Ana Gabriel
- Emmanuel - La Chica De Humo
- A donde vayas - Los Bukis
- Rodando Caminos - Jose Luis Rodriguez
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?