Wednesday 21 November 2007
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Kiss Kiss by Chris Brown.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
Hitman, directed by Xavier Gens, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Playing for Pizza by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Genius of Photography.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Crash of the Titans or B-17: Fortress in the Sky.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
What the sky looked like on 21 November 2007
Is this date important to you?
Commemorate it with a beautiful, custom-made star map of the constellations above you on 21 November 2007. A perfectly unique and touching gift!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 2007!
Which were the important events of 21 November 2007 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 21 November
- Noel McGregor: New Zealand cricketer (Born 1931).
- 2007 Pakistani state of emergency:
- Opposition politician and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf leader Imran Khan is released from prison in Punjab. (BBC)
- Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry tries to leave his house in Islamabad but is blocked by security forces. (BBC)
- Major General Waheed Arshad announces the Pakistan Army has killed 40 pro-Taliban militants in the Shangla District in the last two days. (BBC)
- Pakistani security forces kill senior Balochistan Liberation Army leader Balach Marri. (BBC)
- November 2007 strikes in France:
- Transport unions start talks with management and the government over pension reforms in the eighth consecutive day of strike. (BBC)
- Public railway company SNCF says its TGV train network has been disrupted by a ampquotconcerted campaign of sabotageampquot. (BBC)
- United States Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice says the White House wants to broker a permanent deal between Israel and the Palestinian Authority before President George W. Bush leaves office. (BBC)
- Portuguese Minister of Foreign Affairs Luís Amado says Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe is not welcome at the December European Union-African Union summit in Lisbon. United Kingdom Prime Minister Gordon Brown says he will not attend if Mugabe is present. (BBC)
- Former President of France Jacques Chirac is probed by a judge for alleged embezzlement of public funds when he was Mayor of Paris. (BBC)
- Researchers in Kyoto, San Francisco, and Wisconsin publish evidence of turning human skin cells into stem cells by the retroviral insertion of genes. (NYT)
- The death toll from flooding caused by cyclone Guba in the Oro Province of Papua New Guinea rises to 150. (BBC)
- The Islamic Action Front loses most of its seats in the 2007 Jordanian parliamentary election. (BBC)
- The Bangladesh Army says it has reached almost all areas affected by cyclone Sidr. (BBC)
- The Nigerian Army is deployed in Kano State after six people died in clashes during local elections. (BBC)
- After a standoff lasting two hours, one of the German Spezialeinsatzkommando hostage rescue units successfully resolves a situation with a man held at knife-point outside a cafe at Berlin's Hauptbahnhof main train station. No one was hurt or injured.
- The United Nations General Assembly approves Resolution 62/9, stating that the ampquotemergency phaseampquot in Chernobyl is over, and the ampquotrecovery phaseampquot should start. (BBC)
- About 1,000 people a day are returning to Iraq from Syria and Jordan. (BBC)
- A South African Police Oryx helicopter crashes near Wepener, killing 14 officers. (BBC)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Alicia Keys - No One
- Kiss Kiss - Chris Brown Featuring T-Pain
- Kanye West Featuring T-Pain - Good Life
- Duffle Bag Boy - Playaz Circle Featuring Lil Wayne
- Trey Songz - Can't Help But Wait
- Until The End Of Time - Justin Timberlake Duet With Beyonce
- J. Holiday - Bed
- The-Dream - Shawty Is A 10
- I'm So Hood - DJ Khaled Featuring T-Pain, Trick Daddy, Rick Ross & Plies
- Shoulda Let You Go - Keyshia Cole Introducing Amina
Top #10 Latin songs
- Juanes - Me Enamora
- Sexy Movimiento - Wisin & Yandel
- Vicente Fernandez - Estos Celos
- Vole Muy Alto - Los Huracanes del Norte
- No Te Veo - Casa De Leones
- Aventura - Mi Corazoncito
- Alguien Soy Yo - Enrique Iglesias
- Ella Me Levanto - Daddy Yankee
- La Travesia - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- A Ti Si Puedo Decirte - El Chapo de Sinaloa
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?