Tuesday September 15, 1992US date format: 9/15/1992, UK date format: 15/9/1992
This day in 30 sec.
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 15, 1992). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Camélia Jordana and Independence Day in Costa Rica.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to End Of The Road by Boyz II Men.
In UK Ebeneezer Goode by The Shamen was in the top 5 hits.
Highlander, directed by Russell Mulcahy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Women Who Run With The Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Hollywood Babylon.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Arcade Smash Hits or Clyde's Adventure.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 September 1992
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 September 1992!
Which were the important events of 15 September 1992 ?
- Bulgaria - The first day of school.
- Japan - Respect for the Aged Day before 2003; beginning in 2003, Respect for the Aged Day is held on the third Monday of September.
- The United Kingdom - the British commemorate the Battle of Britain on the day of the last massive Luftwaffe attack in 1940.
- Also see September 15 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics).
- RC Saints - Feast day of Our Lady of Sorrows.
- Independence Day from Spain (1821) for Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua, celebrated everywhere with marches from schoolchildren.
- In ancient Greece, the second day of the Eleusinian Mysteries, when the priests of Demeter declared the public start of the rites.
- In Slovakia - Holyday of the Seven sorrows of Virgin Maria
Famous Birthdays:15 September
- Walter B Jones: (Rep-D-NC, 1966-92), dies at 79.
- Ted Weiss, despite dying on 14th, wins congressional NYC seat
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Bobby Brown - Humpin' Around
- I Could Use A Little Love (Right Now) - Freddie Jackson
- Slow Dance (Hey Mr. DJ) - R. Kelly & Public Announcement
- Hi-Five - She's Playing Hard To Get
- End Of The Road (From "Boomerang") - Boyz II Men
- My Kinda Girl - The Rude Boys
- Money Can't Buy You Love (From "Mo' Money") - Ralph Tresvant
- Chaka Khan - You Can Make The Story Right
- Arrested Development - People Everyday
- Real Love - Mary J. Blige
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?