Monday 22 March 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 22, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ross Martin and William Travilla.
Sex, directed by Fred Niblo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 March 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1920!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1920 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- Ross Martin: Grodek, Poland -- Actor (Mr Lucky, Wild Wild West).
- William Travilla: American Oscar-winning Hollywood fashion designer.
- James Brown: American actor and singer (d. 1992).
- Werner Klemperer: German-American actor and singer (d. 2000).
- Lloyd MacPhail: Canadian businessman and politician 23rd Lieutenant Governor of Prince Edward Island (d. 1995).
- Fanny Waterman: English pianist and educator founded the Leeds International Pianoforte Competition.
- Azeri and Turkish army soldiers with participation of Kurdish gangs attacked the Armenian inhabitants of Shushi (Nagorno Karabakh).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Dardanella - Prince's Dance Orchestra
- When the Moon Shines on the Moonshine - Bert Williams
- I Might Be Your Once-in-a-While - Olive Kline
- When It Comes To Lovin' the Girls, I'm Way Ahead of The Times - Eddie Cantor