Tuesday 22 May 1900
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 22, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Yvonne de Gaulle and Vina Bovy.
Sherlock Holmes Baffled, directed by Arthur Marvin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 May 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 May 1900!
Which were the important events of 22 May 1900 ?
- Saint Humilita
- Saint Rita of Cascia
- Victoria Day in Canada
- World Biodiversity Day.
- Republic of Yemen - National Day.
- National Heroes Day in Sri Lanka.
- National Maritime Day in the United States.()
- Saint Atto
- Saint Emile
- Saint Fulk
- Saint Lupus
- Saint Romanus
- Saint Julia
- Saint Renata of Bavaria
- Yvonne de Gaulle: wife of Charles de Gaulle (Born 1900).
- Vina Bovy: Belgian opera singer, soprano and opera director.
- Yvonne De Gaulle: French noted family, the wife of Charles deGaulle.
- Frank Linton: American astrologer.
- Herbert Wagner: Austrian scientist (d. 1982).
- Associated Press organizes in New York City as non-profit news cooperative.
- Edwin S Votey patents pneumatic piano player.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1900 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Good-Bye, Dolly Gray - J.W. Myers
- A Bird in a Gilded Cage - Steve Porter