Wednesday 23 May 1900
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 23, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hans Frank and Franz Neumann.
Sherlock Holmes Baffled, directed by Arthur Marvin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 May 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 May 1900!
Which were the important events of 23 May 1900 ?
- World Turtle Day
- Saint Desiderius
- Saint Guibert of Gemblours
- Saint Montana
- Bah�'f Faith: Declaration of the B�b
- Discordianism: Day of Disunity
- Hans Frank: German head of the Nazi Law Department and legal counsel to Hitler.
- Franz Neumann: German lawyer and theorist (d. 1954).
- Associated Press News Service forms in New York.
- American Civil War: Sergeant William Harvey Carney becomes the first African American to be awarded the Medal of Honor, for his heroism in the Assault on the Battery Wagner in 1863.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1900 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Good-Bye, Dolly Gray - J.W. Myers
- A Bird in a Gilded Cage - Steve Porter