Thursday 3 May 1900
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 3, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Carlu and Carlo Santoro.
The Conjurer, directed by George Albert Smith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 May 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 3 May 1900 ?
- Saint Apostle James the Lesser
- Black Madonna of Cz?stochowa Queen and Protector of Poland (since April 1, 1656)
- Antonia and Alexander (martyrs of 313)
- Saint Emily Bicchiere (1238 - 1314
- Saints Eventius and Alexander, Saint Theodulus (martyrs of 119)
- Saint Ansfrid (c. 1008)
- Saint Alexander I
- Saint Apostle Philip
- Feast of the Finding of the Holy Cross, aka the Invention of the True Cross.
- Discoflux (Discordianism).
- Constitution Day in Poland and Japan.
- World Press Freedom Day.
- Saint Juvenalis (d. 376)