Thursday 3 May 1900
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Carlu and Carlo Santoro.
Confounding the Art Critic, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
while The Reign of Law by James Lane Allen was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 3 May 1900 ?
- Saint Apostle James the Lesser
- Black Madonna of Cz?stochowa Queen and Protector of Poland (since April 1, 1656)
- Antonia and Alexander (martyrs of 313)
- Saint Emily Bicchiere (1238 - 1314
- Saints Eventius and Alexander, Saint Theodulus (martyrs of 119)
- Saint Ansfrid (c. 1008)
- Saint Alexander I
- Saint Apostle Philip
- Feast of the Finding of the Holy Cross, aka the Invention of the True Cross.
- Discoflux (Discordianism).
- Constitution Day in Poland and Japan.
- World Press Freedom Day.
- Saint Juvenalis (d. 376)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?