Sunday 23 November 1902
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Cliff Beal and Ruben Lenero Ruiz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1902!
Which were the important events of 23 November 1902 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Cliff Beal: Australian astrologer, the author of a monthly series for AA magazine.
- Ruben Lenero Ruiz: Mexican doctor and poet.
- Aaron Bank: American Office of Strategic Services officer and founder of the US Army Special Forces (Born 1902).
- Victor Jory: Actor (Adventures of Tom Sawyer, 1st Lady, Jigsaw), dies at 79.
- Walter Reed: U.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 23 November 1902
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1902 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Birds - Byron G. Harlan & Joe Belmont
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1902?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?