Friday 23 July 1982
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Schottzie Schott and Claudette Ortiz.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Eye Of The Tiger by Survivor.
In UK Fame by Irene Cara was in the top 5 hits.
Night Shift, directed by Ron Howard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while The Parsifal Mosaic by Robert Ludlum was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Rätselflug.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Money Munchers or Cannonball Blitz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 July 1982!
Which were the important events of 23 July 1982 ?
- Egypt - Revolution Day (1952)
- St. Liborius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 2 saints: St. Apollinaris
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the birthday of Haile Selassie
- Roman Empire - Neptunalia held in honor of Neptune
- Libya - Revolution Day
- Papua New Guinea - Remembrance Day
- Schottzie Schott: Dog mascot of Cincinnati Reds.
- Claudette Ortiz: American soul singer.
- Paul Wesley: American actor.
- Tom Mison: TV Actor.
- Tristan MacManus: Dancer.
- Ömer Barış: Turkish footballer
- Zanjoe Marudo: Filipino actor
- Joe Mather: American baseball player
- Gökhan Ünal: Turkish footballer
- Gerald Wallace: American basketball player
- FCC approves AM stereo radio, KTSA San Antonio goes stereo
- International Whaling Comn votes for total ban on coml whaling (starting 1985)
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?