Thursday 23 May 1918
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 23, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bulent Arel and Bumps Blackwell.
The City Slicker, directed by Gilbert Pratt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 May 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 May 1918!
Which were the important events of 23 May 1918 ?
- World Turtle Day
- Saint Desiderius
- Saint Guibert of Gemblours
- Saint Montana
- Bah�'f Faith: Declaration of the B�b
- Discordianism: Day of Disunity
- Bulent Arel: composer.
- Bumps Blackwell: rocker.
- Christian D'Aumale: French diplomat, an ambassador representing France in the OECD in 1978.
- Denis Compton: English cricketer and sportscaster (d. 1997).
- King Oil / Shell refinery on Curacao officially opens
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- For the Two of Us - Albert & Monroe Jockers
- Roses of Picardy - Lambert Murphy
- A Little Bit of Sunshine - Shannon Four