Wednesday September 23, 1998
US date format: 9/23/1998, UK date format: 23/9/1998
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra (see birth chart on September 23, 1998). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Carmie Sellitto .
In that special week of September people in US were listening to I Don't Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith.
In UK No Matter What by Boyzone was in the top 5 hits.
Tokyo Rampage, directed by Toshiaki Toyoda, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1998
while A Walk In The Woods by Bill Bryson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching HeliCops - Einsatz über Berlin.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bomberman World or Dominant Species.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of September 23, 1998?
- RC Saints - Feast day of Saint Adomnan of Iona, Saint Constantius, Saint Thecla.
- French Republican Calendar - Safran (Saffron) Day, second day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Saudi Arabia - National Day (unification 1932)
- Japanese Autumnal equinox Day (????/Sh?bun no hi)
- See more
- Carmie Sellitto: YouTube Star.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 23, 1998?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Monica - The First Night
- Gerald Levert - Thinkin' Bout It
- Kelly Price - Friend Of Mine
- Mya Featuring Silkk The Shocker - Movin' On
- Next - I Still Love You
- Montell Jordan - I Can Do That
- Tamia - So Into You
- Nicole Featuring Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott & Mocha - Make It Hot
- Divine - Lately
- Tatyana Ali - Daydreamin'
Sport Games on September 23, 1998
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Charleroi - Lierse : 5 - 0
- Club Brugge - Lommel : 0 - 1
- Oostende - Genk : 1 - 1
Division 2Football (France)
- Beauvais - Nice : 0 - 3
- Caen - Chateauroux : 1 - 0
- Cannes - Amiens : 1 - 0
- Guingamp - Sedan : 2 - 1
- Le Mans - St Etienne : 1 - 2
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Aberdeen - Rangers : 1 - 1
- Celtic - St Johnstone : 0 - 1
- Dundee United - Dunfermline : 1 - 1
- Hearts - Motherwell : 3 - 0
- Kilmarnock - Dundee : 2 - 1
- For Sittard - Ajax : 1 - 0
- Graafschap - Sparta : 0 - 3
- Heerenveen - Utrecht : 1 - 0
- NAC Breda - AZ Alkmaar : 1 - 1
- Twente - MVV Maastricht : 2 - 1
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next September 23If September 23, 1998 is your birthday you're 22 years, 5 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 11 months, 26 days.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $67.50
- Apple AAPL: opens at $37.25
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $109.62
- General Electric GE: opens at $81.00
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $128.75
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on September 23, 1998?
On September 23, 1998 the day of the week was Wednesday.
What zodiac sign is September 23, 1998?
On September 23, 1998 the zodiac sign was Libra.
Who was the US President on September 23, 1998?
On September 23, 1998 the US President was Bill Clinton (Democrat).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on September 23, 1998?
On September 23, 1998 the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour).
Who was the Pope on September 23, 1998?
On September 23, 1998 Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people are born on September 23, 1998?
On September 23, 1998 several famous people were born including, Carmie Sellitto.
Which famous people died on September 23, 1998?
Famous people died on September 23, 1998 include, Mary Frann, Ray Bowden.
What was the number one song in September 23, 1998?
The number one song in the week of September 23, 1998 was I Don't Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith in US and No Matter What by Boyzone in UK.
What were the top hits on September 23, 1998?
The top hits on September 23, 1998 were I Don't Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith, The First Night by Monica, Crush by Jennifer Paige in US and No Matter What by Boyzone, One For Sorrow by Steps, Millennium by Robbie Williams in UK.