Tuesday September 15, 1998
US date format: 9/15/1998, UK date format: 15/9/1998
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo (see birth chart on September 15, 1998). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to I Don't Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith.
In UK No Matter What by Boyzone was in the top 5 hits.
What Dreams May Come, directed by Vincent Ward, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1998
while The Day Diana Died by Christopher Andersen was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching HeliCops - Einsatz über Berlin.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Fighting Layer or Cooking Fighter Hao.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of September 15, 1998?
- Bulgaria - The first day of school.
- Japan - Respect for the Aged Day before 2003; beginning in 2003, Respect for the Aged Day is held on the third Monday of September.
- The United Kingdom - the British commemorate the Battle of Britain on the day of the last massive Luftwaffe attack in 1940.
- Also see September 15 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics).
- See more
- With the landmark merger of WorldCom and MCI Communications completed the day prior, the new MCI WorldCom opens its doors for business.
- Louis Rasminsky: Canadian economist, governor of the Bank...
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 15, 1998?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Monica - The First Night
- Gerald Levert - Thinkin' Bout It
- Kelly Price - Friend Of Mine
- Montell Jordan - I Can Do That
- Next - I Still Love You
- Tatyana Ali - Daydreamin'
- Mya Featuring Silkk The Shocker - Movin' On
- Tamia - So Into You
- Nicole Featuring Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott & Mocha - Make It Hot
- Mase Featuring Puff Daddy - Lookin' At Me
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next September 15If September 15, 1998 is your birthday you're 22 years, 13 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 11 months, 18 days.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $70.06
- Apple AAPL: opens at $36.75
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $105.87
- General Electric GE: opens at $78.37
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $129.00
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on September 15, 1998?
On September 15, 1998 the day of the week was Tuesday.
What zodiac sign is September 15, 1998?
On September 15, 1998 the zodiac sign was Virgo.
Who was the US President on September 15, 1998?
On September 15, 1998 the US President was Bill Clinton (Democrat).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on September 15, 1998?
On September 15, 1998 the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour).
Who was the Pope on September 15, 1998?
On September 15, 1998 Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people died on September 15, 1998?
Famous people died on September 15, 1998 include, Louis Rasminsky.
What was the number one song in September 15, 1998?
The number one song in the week of September 15, 1998 was I Don't Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith in US and No Matter What by Boyzone in UK.
What were the top hits on September 15, 1998?
The top hits on September 15, 1998 were I Don't Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith, The First Night by Monica, Crush by Jennifer Paige in US and No Matter What by Boyzone, One For Sorrow by Steps, Millennium by Robbie Williams in UK.