Friday September 25, 1998
US date format: 9/25/1998, UK date format: 25/9/1998
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra (see birth chart on September 25, 1998). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Karlee Steel .
In that special week of September people in US were listening to I Don't Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith.
In UK No Matter What by Boyzone was in the top 5 hits.
Tokyo Rampage, directed by Toshiaki Toyoda, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1998
while A Walk In The Woods by Bill Bryson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching HeliCops - Einsatz über Berlin.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Caesar III or Cowboy Bebop.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of September 25, 1998?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- (to September 28) Major creditors of Long-Term Capital Management, a Greenwich, Connecticut-based hedge fund, after days of tough bargaining and some informal mediation by Federal Reserve officials, agree on terms of a re-capitalization.
- Karlee Steel: YouNow Star.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 25, 1998?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Monica - The First Night
- Gerald Levert - Thinkin' Bout It
- Kelly Price - Friend Of Mine
- Mya Featuring Silkk The Shocker - Movin' On
- Next - I Still Love You
- Montell Jordan - I Can Do That
- Tamia - So Into You
- Nicole Featuring Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott & Mocha - Make It Hot
- Divine - Lately
- Tatyana Ali - Daydreamin'
Sport Games on September 25, 1998
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Mouscron - Standard : 1 - 5
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Hamburg - Hansa Rostock : 1 - 0
- Munich 1860 - Hertha : 2 - 0
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Karlsruhe - Dusseldorf : 3 - 1
- TB Berlin - Gutersloh : 2 - 0
Le ChampionnatFootball (France)
- Bastia - Marseille : 0 - 2
- Bordeaux - Rennes : 4 - 0
- Lens - Nantes : 2 - 4
- Lorient - Metz : 1 - 1
- Monaco - Le Havre : 3 - 0
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next September 25If September 25, 1998 is your birthday you're 22 years, 3 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 11 months, 28 days.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $68.81
- Apple AAPL: opens at $38.19
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $109.12
- General Electric GE: opens at $80.25
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $130.00
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on September 25, 1998?
On September 25, 1998 the day of the week was Friday.
What zodiac sign is September 25, 1998?
On September 25, 1998 the zodiac sign was Libra.
Who was the US President on September 25, 1998?
On September 25, 1998 the US President was Bill Clinton (Democrat).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on September 25, 1998?
On September 25, 1998 the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour).
Who was the Pope on September 25, 1998?
On September 25, 1998 Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people are born on September 25, 1998?
On September 25, 1998 several famous people were born including, Karlee Steel.
What was the number one song in September 25, 1998?
The number one song in the week of September 25, 1998 was I Don't Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith in US and No Matter What by Boyzone in UK.
What were the top hits on September 25, 1998?
The top hits on September 25, 1998 were I Don't Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith, The First Night by Monica, Crush by Jennifer Paige in US and No Matter What by Boyzone, One For Sorrow by Steps, Millennium by Robbie Williams in UK.