Monday 21 September 1998
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Brino quadruplets and Miguel Tanfelix.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to I Don't Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith.
In UK No Matter What by Boyzone was in the top 5 hits.
What Dreams May Come, directed by Vincent Ward, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1998
while A Pirate Looks At Fifty by Jimmy Buffett was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Alpha Centauri.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Colony Wars: Vengeance or Act of War.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 September 1998!
Which were the important events of 21 September 1998 ?
- Mabon - Neopagan festival of Mabon
- International Day of Peace of the United Nations, as propagated by Peace One Day
- In ancient Greece, the eighth day of the Eleusinian Mysteries, when the secret rites in the Telesterion finish and the feast, Pannychis, begins.
- Philippines - Thanksgiving Day
- Independence Day in Malta (1964), Belize (1981) & Armenia (1991)
- Also see September 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Matthew the Evangelist
Famous Birthdays:21 September
- Florence Griffith Joyner: American athlete (Born 1959).
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1998 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 21 September 1998
- Dallas Cowboys - New York Giants : 31 - 7
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Cottbus - FC Koln : 2 - 3
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Blackburn - Chelsea : 3 - 4
Ethniki KatigoriaFootball (Greece)
- Aris - Panionios : 2 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?