Monday 24 January 1927
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Paula Hawkins American politician (Senator-Republican-Florida and Sir Patrick Macnaghten.
Upstream, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 January 1927!
Which were the important events of 24 January 1927 ?
- Jim Ross Day - State of Oklahoma
- Roman Catholic Church - Feasts of St. Francis de Sales and Our Lady of Peace
- Roman Empire - first day of the Sementivae in honor of Ceres and Terra
- Paula Hawkins American politician (Senator-Republican-Florida: 1981-86).
- Sir Patrick Macnaghten: 11th Baronet, British aristocrat (d. 2007).
- Pierre Guillen: French trade unionist, one of the main leaders of the Industrial and Metal Trades Union (UIMM) from 1984 to 1995, who died on 2 July 2008.
- Robert Lafortune: American politician, engineer and self-made man.
- Antonio Ruberti: Italian politician, Government minister 7/29/1987.
- Marvin Kaplan: American actor producer and screenwriter
- Patrick Macnaghten: 11th Baronet Scottish lieutenant (d. 2007)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 24 January 1927
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?