Friday 25 February 1983
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Steven Lewington and Eduardo da Silva.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Baby, Come To Me by Patti Austin.
In UK Too Shy by Kajagoogoo was in the top 5 hits.
The Beyond, directed by Lucio Fulci, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1983
while Different Seasons by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Machine Gunners.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bank Heist or Gyruss.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1983!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 25 February 1983 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
Famous Birthdays:25 February
- Tennessee Williams: American writer, poet, and outstanding playwright most noted for his powerful, emotional and dramatic works, "The Glass Menagerie," 1945, "A Streetcar Named Desire," 1947, "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof," 1955, and "The Night of the Iguana," 1961.
- John Cowles Sr: US publisher, dies at age 84.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1983 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Patti Austin - Baby, Come To Me
- Bob Seger - Shame On The Moon
- Stray Cats - Stray Cat Strut
- Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
- Culture Club - Do You Really Want To Hurt Me
- Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf
- Eddie Rabbitt - You And I
- Men At Work - Down Under
- Kenny Rogers - We've Got Tonight
- Musical Youth - Pass The Dutchie
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?