Saturday 25 February 1984
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 25, 1984). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Heinrich Haussler and João Pereira (Portuguese footballer).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Jump by Van Halen.
In UK Relax by Frankie Goes To Hollywood was in the top 5 hits.
This Is Spinal Tap, directed by Rob Reiner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1984
while The Discoverers by Daniel J. Boorstin was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Alas Smith & Jones.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Battle-Road or 1942.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 February 1984
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1984!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1984 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Heinrich Haussler
- João Pereira (Portuguese footballer)
- Jacques Faty
- Logan Leistikow: American director and producer.
- Craig Mackail-Smith: Scottish footballer.
- Dane Swan: Australian Rules Footballer.
- João Pereira: Portuguese footballer.
- Wakana Matsumoto: Japanese actress.
- Lattimore: Tattoo Artist.
- Lovefoxxx : Brazilian singer-songwriter (CSS).
- Oil fire in Cubatao, Brazil kills 500.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1984 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?