Saturday 25 September 1937
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 25, 1937). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Lloyd Hamrol and Michael Gibbs.
The Dybbuk, directed by Michal Waszynski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
On TV people were watching Round the Film Studios.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 September 1937
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1937!
Which were the important events of 25 September 1937 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Lloyd Hamrol: San Francisco artists.
- Michael Gibbs: Jazz composer.
- Thomas Kessler: Composer.
- Mary Wilkes: American computer scientist and lawyer.
- Sino-Japanese War: Battle of Pingxingguan: The Communist Chinese National Revolutionary Army defeats the Japanese.