Monday 25 September 1950
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 25, 1950). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bernard Le Coq and Jean-Marie Rolland.
Dark City, directed by William Dieterle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1950
while Owen Glen by Ben Ames Williams was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Rancho Alegre.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 September 1950
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1950!
Which were the important events of 25 September 1950 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Bernard Le Coq: French actor who has appeared in more than one hundred and fifty films since 1967.
- Jean-Marie Rolland
- Alan Colmes: Journalist.
- Maurilio De Zolt: Italian skier, winner of a Silver Medal at the Olympics at Albertville in February 1992 for long distance skiing of 50 km.
- John Kessel: Author.
- Stanisław Szozda: Polish cyclist and trainer (d. 2013).
- Midori Kiuchi: Japanese actress.
- Harriet Walter: Actress.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1950 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Orange Colored Sky - King Cole Trio (Stan Kenton & His Orchestra)
- Patricia - Perry Como
- Harbor Lights - Ray Anthony
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?