Tuesday 25 September 1951
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pedro Almodovar and Mark Hamill in Oakland.
Across the Wide Missouri, directed by William A. Wellman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Fight Against Fears by Lucy Freeman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Cosmopolitan Theatre.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1951!
Which were the important events of 25 September 1951 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Pedro Almodovar: Spanish film director, screenwriter, and producer.
- Mark Hamill in Oakland: California, USA; actor (Star Wars).
- Bob McAdoo NBA forward/center (Buffalo Braves: Los Angeles Lakers).
- Mark Hamill: American actor who made a fortune and became immortal playing Luke Skywalker in the George Lucas trilogy: "Star Wars," "The Empire Strikes Back" and "Return of the Jedi.
- Bob McAdoo: American athlete, a forward center basketball player, 6'9", 225 lbs.
- Robert Mc: Greensboro sports Champions
- Yardena Arazi: Israeli singer
- Billy Dee: American porn actor and director
- Burleigh Drummond: American drummer and songwriter (Ambrosia)
- Graeme Knowles: English bishop
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?