Tuesday 28 March 1922
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marianne Alireza and Joey Maxim.
Sherlock Holmes, directed by Albert Parker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 March 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1922!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1922 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Marianne Alireza: American adventuress who married an Arab and lived in his harem.
- Joey Maxim: American boxer, AKA Joey Maxim, a light heavyweight champion.
- Berardinelli : Cleveland sports Champions.
- Neville Bonner: Australian politician (d. 1999).
- Yvette Chassagne: French senior official; the first woman prefect in France.
- B Neminathan: Sri Lankan politician.
- Grace Hartigan: American painter and educator (d. 2008).
- Felice Chiusano: Italian singer, famous for his humour and funny jokes, and widely recognized as the "bald head" of Quartetto Cetra, a popular Italian vocal quartet.
- 1st microfilm device introduced
- Stanley Cup: Toronto Saint Patricks (NHL) beat Vancouver Millionaires (PCHA), three games to 2.