Sunday 2 March 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Georgy Flyorov and Godfried Bomans.
His Uncle's Wives, directed by Lawrence Marston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 March 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1913 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Georgy Flyorov
- Godfried Bomans: Dutch writer and journalist, a popular humorist for the ironic twist that he added to his stories.
- Fritz Peters: American writer.
- Godefried Bomans: Netherlands Writer.
- Godfried [Jan Arnold] Bomans: Dutch humorist / writer (Pieter Bas).
- Celedonio Romero: Spanish guitarist and songwriter (The Romeros) (d. 1996).
- Mort Cooper: baseball player (National League Most Valuable Player 1942).
- Marjorie Weaver: Crossville, Tennessee -- Actress (Young Mr Lincoln).