Tuesday October 28, 1986US date format: 10/28/1986, UK date format: 28/10/1986
This day in 30 sec.
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on October 28, 1986). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michelle Rouillard and Cutter Hodierne.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to True Colors by Cyndi Lauper.
In UK True Blue by Madonna was in the top 5 hits.
Hoosiers, directed by David Anspaugh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while One More Time by Carol Burnett was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Monte Carlo.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Black Belt or Heavy on the Magick.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 October 1986
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 October 1986!
Which were the important events of 28 October 1986 ?
- St. Anastasia II
- St. Remigius
- Greece - Oxi (No) Day
- Czechoslovakia - gains its independence from Austria-Hungary (1918); Holiday in the Czech Republic, Remembrance Day in Slovakia.
- Also see October 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Salvius
- St. Abraham
- R.C. Saints - October 28th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Jude (a.k.a Saint Thaddaeus or "of James")
- St. Eadsin
- St. Simon the Zealot (erroneously a.k.a. "the Canaanite")
- St. John Dat
- St. Anglinus
- St. Ferrutius
- St. Fidelis of Como
- Saint Godwin
- St. Honoratus of Vercelli
- Michelle Rouillard
- Cutter Hodierne: Businessman.
- Anthony Griffith: English footballer.
- Aki Toyosaki: Japanese voice actress and singer.
- John Braine: English librarian and author (d. 1986).
- KOB-AM in Albuquerque NM changes call letters to KKOB
- The centenary of the dedication of the Statue of Liberty is celebrated in New York Harbor.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Gregory Abbott - Shake You Down
- A Little Bit More - Melba Moore (Duet With Freddie Jackson)
- Tina Turner - Typical Male
- Cameo - Word Up
- Freddie Jackson - Tasty Love
- Howard Hewett - I'm For Real
- The Human League - Human
- Stacy Lattisaw - Nail It To The Wall
- The Temptations - Lady Soul
- Club Nouveau - Jealousy
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?