Saturday September 29, 1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 29, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hunter Thomsen and Kirsten Prout.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to (Can't Live Without Your) Love And Affection by Nelson.
In UK Show Me Heaven by Maria McKee was in the top 5 hits.
The Hairdresser's Husband, directed by Patrice Leconte, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Four Past Midnight by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Going Places.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Columns II or Creatures.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 September 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 1990!
Which were the important events of 29 September 1990 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Kirsten Prout: Actress.
- Hunter Thomsen: Guitarist.
- Doug Brochu: American actor.
- Joosep Laiksoo: Estonian race car driver.
- Lena Wermelt: German footballer.
- Love & Affection by Nelson peaks at #1 on pop singles chart
- Street Scene closes at New York State Theater NYC after 6 performances
- Brook Yeaton weds Traci Lords
- Reds are 1st NL team to clinch title, staying in 1st place all year
- Washington National Cathedral construction is completed after 83 years.
- Construction of the Washington National Cathedral is completed.
- The YF-22, which would later become the F-22 Raptor, flies for the first time.
- Washington, D.C.'s National Cathedral is finished.
- September 29–30 ndash The United Nations World Summit for Children draws more than 70 world leaders to United Nations Headquarters.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Nelson - (Can't Live Without Your) Love And Affection
- Maxi Priest - Close To You
- Wilson Phillips - Release Me
- Jon Bon Jovi - Blaze Of Glory
- George Michael - Praying For Time
- Phil Collins - Something Happened On The Way To Heaven
- Bell Biv DeVoe - Do Me!
- Prince - Thieves In The Temple
- Paul Young - Oh Girl
- Johnny Gill - My, My, My
Top #10 Latin songs
- Amnesia - Jose Jose
- Peligroso Amor - Myriam Hernandez
- Porque Te Tengo Que Olvidar - Jose Feliciano
- Ni Un Roce - Ana Gabriel
- Burbujas De Amor - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Tengo Todo Excepto A Ti - Luis Miguel
- Como He De Vivir Sin Tu Carino - Danny Rivera
- Dimelo - Daniela Romo
- Te Amo - Rocio Durcal
- Completamente Enamorados - Chayanne
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?