Wednesday 30 March 1983
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include California condor chick in San Diego and Jeremie Aliadiere.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Billie Jean by Michael Jackson.
In UK Total Eclipse Of The Heart by Bonnie Tyler was in the top 5 hits.
Screwballs, directed by Rafal Zielinski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1983
while The Little Drummer Girl by John le Carré was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Miimu iro iro yume no tabi.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Discs of Tron or Digger.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1983!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1983 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- California condor chick in San Diego: California, first born in captivity.
- Jeremie Aliadiere: French footballer.
- Jérémie Aliadière: French footballer.
- Zach Gowen: American professional wrestler.
- Scott Moffatt: Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Moffatts).
- Sajjad Moradi: Iranian runner
- Davis Romero: Panamanian baseball player
- Hebe Tien: Taiwanese singer and actress (S.H.E)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 30 March 1983
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1983 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
- Culture Club - Do You Really Want To Hurt Me
- Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf
- Lionel Richie - You Are
- The Pretenders - Back On The Chain Gang
- Kenny Rogers - We've Got Tonight
- Styx - Mr. Roboto
- Journey - Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - One On One
- Golden Earring - Twilight Zone
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?