Tuesday 15 March 1983
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sean Biggerstaff and Jeana Smith.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Billie Jean by Michael Jackson.
In UK Total Eclipse Of The Heart by Bonnie Tyler was in the top 5 hits.
The Beyond, directed by Lucio Fulci, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1983
while Ellis Island by Fred Mustard Stewart was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Dear Ladies.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Blagger or Jr. Pac-Man.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1983!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 15 March 1983 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- Sean Biggerstaff: Scottish actor.
- Jeana Smith: YouTube Star.
- Umut Bulut: Turkish footballer.
- Ben Hilfenhaus: Australian cricketer.
- Kostas Kaimakoglou: Greek basketball player.
- Golda Marcus: Salvadoran Swimmer.
- Daryl Murphy: Irish footballer.
- Heiko Niidas: Estonian basketball player.
- Ricky Sekhon: English actor.
- Jouji Shibue: Japanese model and actor.
- Yo Singh: Rapper.
- JosT Luis Sert, Spanish-US architect/urban developer, dies at age 80.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1983 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
- Bob Seger - Shame On The Moon
- Culture Club - Do You Really Want To Hurt Me
- Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf
- The Pretenders - Back On The Chain Gang
- Lionel Richie - You Are
- Kenny Rogers - We've Got Tonight
- Journey - Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - One On One
- Styx - Mr. Roboto
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?