Saturday 24 February 1923
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 24, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Dumayet and Maurice Garrel.
Der Mann mit der eisernen Maske, directed by Max Glass, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 February 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 February 1923!
Which were the important events of 24 February 1923 ?
- Independence Day in Estonia (1918; the Soviet period is considered illegal annexation).
- Flag Day in MTxico.
- St. Sergius
- Dragobete in Romania.
- St. Matthias
- St. Modest
- St. Edelbert
- Blessed Ameel of Ter Duinen
- Regifugium, in the Roman calendar.
- Pierre Dumayet: French journalist, writer and producer, who participated in the beginnings of French television.
- Maurice Garrel: French film actor who appeared in over a hundred films and was nominated twice for a César Award for best supporting actor: in 1991 for "La Discrète" and in 2005 for "Kings and Queen.
- David Soyer: American cellist (d. 2010).
- Jean Dubaco: France Writer.
- Robert-André Vivien: St-Mandé Politician.
- Flying Scotsman goes into service
- Mass arrests in US of Mafia.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- You Remind Me of My Mother - Henry Burr
- Way Down Yonder in New Orleans - Blossom Seeley