Thursday 30 September 1982
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Tory Lane and Kieran Culkin.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Jack & Diane by John Cougar.
In UK Eye Of The Tiger by Survivor was in the top 5 hits.
Fitzcarraldo, directed by Werner Herzog, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while Master Of The Game by Sidney Sheldon was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Space Cobra.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Barnstorming or Spider Fighter.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 September 1982!
Which were the important events of 30 September 1982 ?
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Agricultural Reform (Nationalization) Day
- September 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Translation Day
- Botswana - Independence Day (1966)
- RC Saints - Saint Jerome
- French Republican Calendar - Panais (Parsnip) Day, ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Tory Lane: American nude model and pornographic actress.
- Kieran Culkin: American actor.
- Ola Jordan: Professional dancer.
- Lacey Chabert: American actress.
- Ryane Clowe: Canadian ice hockey player.
- Michelle Marsh: English model and singer
- Teal Redmann: American actress
- Seth Smith: American baseball player
- Yan Stastny: Canadian ice hockey player
- Ryan Stout: American comedian and television host
- Li Xiaolu: Chinese actress
- National railroad strike in Belgium
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 30 September 1982
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- John Cougar - Jack & Diane
- The Steve Miller Band - Abracadabra
- Chicago - Hard To Say I'm Sorry
- Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger
- Melissa Manchester - You Should Hear How She Talks About You
- The Alan Parsons Project - Eye In The Sky
- Men At Work - Who Can It Be Now?
- Jackson Browne - Somebody's Baby
- Michael McDonald - I Keep Forgettin'
- John Cougar - Hurts So Good
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?