Wednesday January 31, 1990
US date format: 1/31/1990, UK date format: 31/1/1990
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on January 31, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Margaret Thatcher (Conservative), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Cro (singer) and Thomas Ospital.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to How Am I Supposed To Live Without You by Michael Bolton.
In UK Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor was in the top 5 hits.
Stanley & Iris, directed by Martin Ritt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Foucault'S Pendulum by Umberto Eco was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Aerolina.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Final Lap 2 or F-Zero.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of January 31, 1990?
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 31, 1990?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
- Paula Abdul - Opposites Attract
- Rod Stewart - Downtown Train
- Seduction - Two To Make It Right
- Aerosmith - Janie's Got A Gun
- Skid Row - I Remember You
- Tom Petty - Free Fallin'
- Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam
- Lou Gramm - Just Between You And Me
- Jody Watley - Everything
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Regina Belle - Make It Like It Was
- Skyy - Real Love
- Sybil - Walk On By
- Quincy Jones Featuring Ray Charles & Chaka Khan - I'll Be Good To You
- Calloway - I Wanna Be Rich
- Good Girls - Your Sweetness
- Prince Featuring Kim Basinger - Scandalous!
- Michel'le - No More Lies
- Ruby Turner - It's Gonna Be Alright
- The Temptations - Special
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next January 31If January 31, 1990 is your birthday you're 30 years, 7 months, 24 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 4 months, 7 days.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?