Tuesday 31 May 1960
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Chris Elliott in New York City and Norm Johnson NFL place kicker (Seattle Seahawks.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Cathy's Clown by The Everly Brothers.
Pollyanna, directed by David Swift, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1960
while Advise And Consent by Allen Drury was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 May 1960!
Which were the important events of 31 May 1960 ?
- World No Tobacco Day.
- Syaday (Discordianism) (5th day of the season of Confusion, honors Apostle Sri Syadasti).
- Saint Gislemerio
- Saint Mechtilde of Diessen
- Saint Petronella.
- the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- The Godiva procession.
- IT Day.
- Chris Elliott in New York City: New York, USA; actor/comedian (Get a Life, David Letterman Show).
- Norm Johnson NFL place kicker (Seattle Seahawks: Pittsburgh Steelers).
- Marco Albarello: Italian skier, winner of a Gold Medal at the World Cup in Obsertstdorf by going 15 km distance on 12/15/87.
- Herve Gaymard: French politician and a member of UMP conservative party.
- Chris Elliott: Movie Actor.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 31 May 1960
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1960 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?