Friday 2 March 1900
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Family Troubles, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1900.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1900!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1900 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Max Hymans: WWII resistance fighter/Head of Air France, dies at age 60.
- Kurt Weill: German-American composer, an important figure in German musical life during the period of the Weimar Republic.
- Maurice Guerin: Beaufort Military man.
- Kurt J Weill: Dessau, Germany -- Composer / Brecht collaborator (Mahogany).
- Harri Moora: Estonian archeologist and academic (d. 1968).
- Matilde Sampedro: Spanish actress (d. 1969)
- beginning) ampndash Groups of officials inspect towns around Australia in order to find a location for the new Federal capital.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?