Saturday 2 March 1918
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Kaiser, the Beast of Berlin, directed by Rupert Julian, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1918.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1918!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1918 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Michael Rye: American actor (d. 2012).
- Bernard Vernier-Palliez: French diplomat and businessman, who served as ambassador to the USA, 1981-1984.
- New York Yankees purchase first baseman George Burns from Detroit Tigers and immediately trades him to Philadelphia Athletics.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1918 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Hail! Hail! The Gang's All Here - Irving Kaufman
- Calling Me Home to You - Oscar Seagle
- A Midsummer Night's Dream - Scherzo - Philadelphia Orchestra (Leopold Stokowski, Conductor)
- The Battle Hymn of the Republic - Thomas Chalmers
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?