Friday 30 March 1900
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Maria Moliner .
British Troops on Dress Parade, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1900!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1900 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Maria Moliner: Spanish librarian and lexicographer.
- Dutch 2nd Chamber accepts Compulsory education law
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 30 March 1900
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?