Friday 30 March 1900
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
British Troops on Dress Parade, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1900.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1900!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1900 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Maria Moliner: Spanish librarian and lexicographer.
- Dutch 2nd Chamber accepts Compulsory education law
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?