Thursday 4 February 1937
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
You Only Live Once, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1937.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1937!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1937 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- Jean-Pierre Bastid: French writer, director and screenwriter.
- John Devitt: Australia -- 100m freestyle swimmer (1960 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- David Newman: American director and screenwriter (d. 2003).
- Collin Wilcox in Highlands: North Carolina, USA; actor (To Kill a Mocking Bird).
- Magnar Solberg: Norway -- 20K biathalete (1968, 72 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Jim Margie, Philadelphia Pennsylvania, bowls 900 in three (unsanctioned) games.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?