Monday 4 January 1937
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Sabotage, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1937.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1937!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1937 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Dyan Cannon: American actress in films, TV, and on Broadway stage.
- Grace Bumbry in Saint Louis: Missouri, USA; mezzo-soprano ("Venus in TannhSuser").
- Grace Bumbry: American soprano.
- Mick O'Connell: Gaelic footballer.
- Dyan Cannon in Tacoma: Washington, USA; Mrs Cary Grant, actress (Heaven Can Wait).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?