Wednesday 4 January 1905
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sterling Holloway Cedartown Georgia and Gustav Büker.
Valtiopäiväkuvia, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1905!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1905 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Sterling Holloway Cedartown Georgia: USA; actor (Waldo-Life of Riley).
- Gustav Büker: Double murderer,he killed twice in june 1934.
- Marcel Daneels: Belgian military figure, a general and explorer of the Belgian Congo.
- Sterling Holloway: US actor (Golddiggers of 1933, Batman), dies at 87.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 January 1905
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?