Sunday 4 January 1903
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
As in a Looking Glass, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1903.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1903!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1903 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Johann Elser: German wandering craftsman, a carpenter and cabinet maker.
- Joris Diels: Flemish actor / director (Haagsche Comedy).
- Topsy, an elephant, is electrocuted by Thomas Edison during the War of Currents campaign.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?