Wednesday 4 July 1928
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Love of Jeanne Ney, directed by Georg Wilhelm Pabst, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1928.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 July 1928!
Which were the important events of 4 July 1928 ?
- Filipino-American Friendship Day
- In astronomy, the approximate date of Earth's aphelion.
- United States and Denmark - Independence Day (1776)
- Cathy Berberian: Armenia -- US singer.
- Lloyd Lambert: Bassist.
- Patrick Tilley: United Kingdom -- Sci-fi author (1st Family, Blood River).
- Paul de Wispelaere: Flemish writer / essayist / critic.
- Stephen Boyd [William Millar]: Ireland -- Actor (Fantastic Voyage, Ben-Hur).
- Gian Boniperti: Italy sport Champion
- Giampiero Boniperti: Italian footballer and politician
- Shan Ratnam: Sri Lankan physician and academic (d. 2001)
- Chuck Tanner: American baseball player and manager (d. 2011)
- Yvonne Botto: French woman, also known as Ivonna-Botto-Shirmammadova, living in Azerbaijan since 1947 who met French President François Hollande during his Caucasus visit in May 2014. In 2011, The European Azerbaijan Society helped her return to France for the first time in 64 years.
- Eric Dampierre: French ethnologist.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?