Tuesday 3 July 1928
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Love of Jeanne Ney, directed by Georg Wilhelm Pabst, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1928!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1928 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- G B Fuchs: Writer.
- John Wills: Lord-lt of Avon England.
- Maurice Fréchard: French Catholic bishop, Spiritan and emeritus archbishop of Auch since 2004.
- Georges-Jean Arnaud: French author of more than three hundred novels of different genres, including espionage thrillers, detective fiction, science fiction, horror, erotic fiction, and mainstream literature.
- Evelyn Anthony: English historical writer (Poellenberg Inheritance).
- 1st color TV broadcast in London (John Logic Baird)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?