Thursday 4 June 1908
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Earl of Halsbury and Lambertus L van Rooijen.
Resa Stockholm-Göteborg genom Göta och Trollhätte kanaler, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1908.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1908!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1908 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- Earl of Halsbury: Chancellor (Brunei University).
- Lambertus L van Rooijen: Dutch actor.
- Rosalind Russell: Waterbury, Connecticut -- Actress (Mame, Take a Letter Darling).
- Alphonse Bannwarth: French Catholic priest, who served as Bishop of Soissons from 22 May 1963 to 13 Feb 1984.
- Geli Raubal: Austrian news figure, the half-niece of Adolf Hitler and his mistress before Eva Braun.
- Henri Grumillier: Mourmelon-le-Grand physician
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1908 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- The Vilia Song - Elise Stevenson
- Maxim's - Harry Macdonough
- From Your Dear Heart to Mine - Frank Stanley
- Women - Peerless Quartet
- The Rosary - Ernestine Schumann-Heink
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?