Tuesday 23 June 1908
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Paulus Akkerman [Paul fen Nijenborn] and Infante Duke of Segovia.
Los carreros, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1908!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1908 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Paulus Akkerman [Paul fen Nijenborn]: Frisian writer (Each om Each).
- Infante Duke of Segovia: The second son of King Alfonso XIII of Spain and his wife Princess Victoria Eugenie of Battenberg.
- Turid Haaland: Norwegian actress.
- Infante of Spain Jaime: Infante of Spain, Duke of Segovia, and Duke of Anjou.
- Jacques Merle-Beral: Esvres physician.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1908 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Glow-Worm - Lucy Isabelle Marsh
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?