Tuesday 23 June 1908
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Los carreros, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1908.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1908!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1908 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Paulus Akkerman [Paul fen Nijenborn]: Frisian writer (Each om Each).
- Infante Duke of Segovia: The second son of King Alfonso XIII of Spain and his wife Princess Victoria Eugenie of Battenberg.
- Turid Haaland: Norwegian actress.
- Infante of Spain Jaime: Infante of Spain, Duke of Segovia, and Duke of Anjou.
- Jacques Merle-Beral: Esvres physician.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1908 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Glow-Worm - Lucy Isabelle Marsh
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?