Friday 4 October 1907
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Balett ur op. Mignon/Jössehäradspolska, directed by N/A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 October 1907!
Which were the important events of 4 October 1907 ?
- Alain Danielou: Neuilly sur Seine Writer.
- Run Run Shaw: Hong Kong media mogul.
- Alain Daniélou: French-Swiss historian and academic (d. 1994).
- Alfredo Kiel: Composer, dies at 57.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1907 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Won't You be My Honey? - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- It's Great to be a Soldier Man - Billy Murray
- Harrigan - Edward Meeker
- I'm Tying the Leaves So They Won't Come Down - Byron G. Harlan
- In the Good Old Steamboat Days - Murry K. Hill
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 4 October 1907 and get them!