Wednesday 5 October 1932
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Yvonne Braitwaite Burke and Michael John Rogers.
Rain, directed by Fred Howard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
On TV people were watching Talkie Songs.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 October 1932!
Which were the important events of 5 October 1932 ?
- Yvonne Braitwaite Burke: Lawyer (Rep).
- Michael John Rogers: English ornithologist (d. 2006).
- Yvonne Burke: American politician, California's most prominent black and female political operative.
- Richard Lamparski: American publisher of a series of books called, "What Ever Happened To.
- Cesare Pinarello: Italian cyclist, an Olympic champion at Helsinki in 1952 and at Melbourne in 1956.
- Margaret Parr: American astrologer; joined AFA in May 1977.
- David Techter: American parapsychologist and museum worker in charge of fossil vertebrae at Chicago Natural History Museum from 1955. He received his geology degree from Yale and is a member of Society of Psychical Research. Conducting research tests for ESP in school children, he has written reviews and published a biographical index of these studies.
- Neal Ascherson: Scottish journalist and author
- Dean Prentice: Canadian ice hockey player
- Michael Rogers: English ornithologist and police officer (d. 2006)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?